The administration, faculty, and staff of Nunez Community College are dedicated to creating a positive climate for encouraging the lifelong learning process and providing the following services:
- Open-door admissions, policies, and procedures that encourage the diversity of interests, aptitudes, talents, and needs of the community;
- Occupational programs and courses lasting several weeks to two years in the areas of arts, sciences, business, and technology, which may lead to job entry, career advancement, or pursuit of a higher degree;
- General education and articulated courses that prepare students in the liberal arts and that provide for a smooth transition into a senior institution;
- Developmental courses that prepare students for college-level studies;
- Comprehensive student services including academic advising, financial aid, job placement, and student activities to meet the needs of the College community.