The Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration program utilizes technical classroom instruction and real-life, hands-on lab exercises in shop for gainful employment opportunities as entry-level air conditioning and refrigeration helpers, installers, mechanics, and technicians.
- Demonstrate the skills needed for entry and advanced career levels in air conditioning and refrigeration.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and safely use tools needed for air conditioning and refrigeration repairs.
- Evaluate, apply, and perform suggested repair or replacement of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment for normal operation.
- Certificate of Technical Studies, Refrigeration Helper I
- Certificate of Technical Studies, Domestic Refrigeration Helper II
- Technical Diploma, Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Associate of Applied Science, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration