Medical Coding and Billing professionals are in demand in hospitals, clinics, doctor's offices, and insurance agencies. Some even work online and remotely from home for clients around the world.
The Student Learning Outcomes for this program are:
- Students use proper medical terms.
- Students evaluate the administration of medical organizations.
- Students demonstrate managerial skills.
- Students demonstrate accurate CPT.
- Students demonstrate accurate ICD-10.
- Certificate of Applied Science, Medical Coding and Billing
- Business Technology Concentration in Medical Office Management, AAS
Graduates of our Certificate of Applied Science in Medical Coding and Billing are proficient in medical terminology, coding, billing and legal aspects of the medical industry.